Registered Patent Attorney
David has over two decades of experience counseling start-up businesses, individual inventors, small businesses and multinational corporations on intellectual property issues.
Prior to practicing intellectual property law he founded and operated for over a decade a professional engineering company specializing in computer software/hardware & communication system integration solutions. David enjoys teaching about Intellectual Property and Technology.
- Dual B.S. Biological & Agricultural Engineering – Rutgers College of Engineering and College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences (George H. Cook Scholar with Thesis) 1976.
- Master of Engineering Electrical Engineer & Computer Science – Stevens Institute of Technology 1978.
- Juris Doctorate, Rutgers Law School-Newark 1994.
- Pennsylvania Bar 1994
- United States Patent & Trademark Office 1995
- New Jersey Bar 1995
Areas of Practice
Areas of Technology Served
- Electrical circuits and systems
- Computer Implemented Systems & Methods
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Computer Applications
- Computer Systems
- Instrumentation Systems
- Electrical Circuits & Systems
- Electro-Mechanical Devices & Systems
- Agricultural Systems
- Medical Devices
- Complex & Simple Mechanical Devices
- Communications: Digital & Analog including Optical, Wired & Wireless
- Optical Devices
- Digital Signal Processing – Image, Audio & Multimedia
- Customer Controlled Manufacturing Processes
- Packaging & Intelligent Packaging Systems
- Tattoo Inks & Systems